Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Technology Replacing the Old

 The fairly large flatscreen TV.
 Old, tiny, not flatscreen TV, there used to be an even worse one.

 It's a VCR!  They do still exist.
 All the fancy boxes, include DVD, Stereo, Cable box and who knows what else.
All of the childhood videos like the Disney classics. 

These are all comparisons of what film and movie stuff has changed in my house over the years.  All of the old stuff has been shoved upstairs while the newer stuff takes its place downstairs.
Elena A.

3 comments:

  1. This was interesting, but maybe add a little more to it next time. It seemed to be missing something to make it pull the reader in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda agree, I read this article where it talks about turning on a game used to be in seconds, but now it takes a couple minutes to go past all the other stuff that no one cares about. . . and I have so many VHSs that I love (^-^)

    - A Foley Artist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! I can definetely see how changes in technology has changed over time.

    Minji Kim

    ReplyDelete