Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hit or Miss: 'The Dark Knight Rises'

     With awesome stunts, amazing actors, crazy makeup, and stunning visuals; 'The Dark Knight' was pure amazingness. I have high hopes for the new and, yes, final chapter of the batman movies. So 'The Dark Knight Rises' will be a hit.
   
      My favorite part in the previous movie was the first scene. In this scene, a  bus runs into the side of a bank and the makeup of the clowns trying to rob it look strikingly murderous. You instantly get a taste at the Joker's trickery, played by the amazing Heath Ledger, just by his laugh. And talk about the visuals! When my family bought a Blueray, we made sure that this was the first movie we saw. The cinematographers did an outstanding job keeping up the black consistency on set. This movie was just spot on in everything film related. That is why I have high hopes for 'The Dark Knight Rises'.
         
     I am also looking forward to Anne Hathaway playing Catwoman in this movie, but I am not sure how she will fit. Anne Hathaway commonly plays a quirky girl in many movies, so I wonder how she will do going outside of her normal box, but I have hopes for her to do well. But why Catwoman? Who knows. All I know is that this movie has really good potential.

For more information on 'The Dark Knight Rises' go to The Dark Knight Rises.
For more information on 'The Dark Knight' please go rent it. You won't regret it.

Post by A Foley Artist
Photograph link is here

1 comment:

  1. Your right i have alot of respect for all the people that put that movie thogheter it was such a awesome movie. Heath ledger of course played the best role.

    by Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete