Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Respect My Authoritah!

Trey Parker and Matt Stone, creators of the hit comedy show South Park, have agreed to continue the show until 2016, or for three more seasons. This makes sure that South Park will continue to be the longest running cable animated series. This also ensures that the show will continue to be written, directed, and edited by the masterminds behind the show. I am thrilled because this show is hilarious and I can still watch it when I get to college.
For those who do not know, South Park is by far one of the most vulgar, inappropriate shows on television. But it is also one of the most hilarious. It is the top rated Emmy and Peabody award winning television series.
South Park never fails to surprise me and what they are allowed to do and put on television, and with three more seasons, who knows what Parker and Stone are going to do. These two are such geniuses, they even created a huge hit on Broadway, with a musical called Book of Mormon, which was even the winner of many Tony awards, including best musical.

P.S.: Kim Kardashian, I still want to meet you anytime. And Emma Watson too.

-Zach B


4 comments:

  1. FAB-YOUUUUU-LOUSS!!
    I cried, I laughed, I loved, I died,I came back as a shining star and I loved your blog.

    #keeploling

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ this kid right hur'. i swear fam that had me rollin'. #rns for real

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good post! i enjoy this show and found this interesting
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I loved your blog! Thanks for the info. If only I could watch this show... sigh. (^-^)

    -A Foley Artist

    ReplyDelete