Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cat Toys With Stocks

Dreamworks released their new film based off the Shrek series called "Puss in Boots." It's pretty much a movie for Antonio Banderas' character in the Shrek films. I loved his character in the Shrek movies, but I'm going to be honest, I thought the new film looked awful. I thought it was going to be another sequel that couldn't even be compared to the old movies. However, according to critic's reviews and the box office, the movie is a hit and actually pretty good.
After the film took it's second weekly box office title, the stocks of Dreamworks raised 10 percent. At midday, the stock had raised 8.4 percent and was $18.86. The stocks went up to its high at the end of the day at $19.16.  The movie made nearly as much the second week in the box office as it did it the first week.
From all this hype I have heard so far from this movie, I actually want to see it. I have no idea what it is about, but it is Antonio Banderas as a "Zoro" cat so I can't be too disappointed.

PS: And on a different note, Kim Kardashian, I still want to meet you. Or Emma Watson. Or Katy Perry. Alright thanks.

-Zach B
Picture found here:   https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjuYLoh169fN-BV8APOW-RE9pn-clPufzYlaONlBrYgSIAoKkbeRCvrfJ1Gp__R7YjmAtnTHn-lKiU_otPDtQ8cj3FIBfG7FKAvJomYtr7Ie7uPMpgCLsEcrFGrgg2AG86-kELzIV17-yE/s400/puss-in-boots.jpg 

1 comment:

  1. T.C.F.T.I.
    Too Cute For the Interweb!
    like really?
    this just made my day!
    #Puss-licious

    ReplyDelete