Monday, November 28, 2011

It's a GTL Christmas

If you are looking to spice up your Christmas tree this year, then look no further. They are now selling Jersey Shore tree ornaments, including everyone’s favorite characters Snooki, The “Situation” and DJ Pauly D. It figures that these ornaments will be plastic because well, they are pretty ‘fake’ themselves. As a Jew, I’m not quite sure what someone would put on their Christmas tree, but if I had to decorate one, I would probably get these ornaments. I mean, when Santa puts those presents under the tree, wouldn’t you want to make him laugh? Plus having Snooki as an ornament is kinda like having a basketball ornament, and I would like to have a basketball ornament. I might even consider buying a Jersey Shore menorah or even dreidel if they had one. I mean come on, that would be pretty cool. I have a basketball court menorah and that is totally boss itself. Anyway for all you people celebrating Christmas, go tell your parents to get this.
P.S.  Kim Kardashian, Emma Watson and Katy Perry, I think you three are amazing and I still really want to meet y’all.
P.P.S I’m starting a comment challenge, so whoever writes the funniest comment will win my sandwich.  Or anything from my lunch.
-Zach B

6 comments:

  1. Are sexual favors part of your lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE CHARACTERS SOUND FANTASTIC! I AM A CHRISTIAN AND EVERY CHRISTIAN KNOWS THAT A HAPPY SANTA IS A GIVING ONE! PLUS IT IS A GREAT DEAL TO BUY THESE ORNAMENTS BECAUSE WHEN YOU GET THE SNOOKI ORNAMENT YOUR BASICALLY GETTING THREE ORNAMENTS IN ONE! AND SANTA, HE LIKES THE ORNAMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OKAYYYY ZACH! IT'S TEE SHIRT TIME! I'll give you the "situation" here. Nothing beats the J shore.period. Like really? They're the dream team of short skirts, bro tanks and too much hair gel, but that's why America loves them. Boss indeed.
    P.S. Snooki is so hot, you could bake cookies on her chest region.
    P.P.S. A Jersey Shore menorah would really complement your eyes.
    P.P.P.S. #winning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christopher Ryan Jones is in the lead. Can anyone top him?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I strongly disagree with Chris. Everybody knows that its all about Kim Kardashian. I am very diappointed that DJ Pauly D get a freaking christams ornament and Kim get nothing. We need a giant blow up doll of Kim Kardahian with real silicone implants. We will design them and we will get a prototype made. First honors are yours.
    PS: Emma watson is HOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!
    PPS: I want your sandwich if it doesnt have apples a that weird cream fraiche in it

    ReplyDelete