Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ITS THE BEST DAY EVERRRRR :)

As some people may know, Kim Kardashian has now filed for divorce from her New Jersey Net husband, Kris Humphries. It has been 72 long days but it is finally over. Now everyone is quick to assume this was just some elaborate publicity stunt to get more money, which in these days, is usually true. But even though they have had problems since practically day one, Kim says she still married for love and I am going to believe her. She has said that she wants a family and have children, and that is why she rushed into this relationship. Kris Humphries is also reported to be devastated (lawlziez) because of this break up, and I mean I would be too. This is Kimberly Kardashian we are talking about. However, despite the quick breakup, they are still reported to be good friends in the future, which is fine, as long as they stay friends.
 If we can all collect one good thing from this, it is that now Kim Kardashian can be with me, and we can live happily together (or at least longer than 72 days, I mean come on). And Kimmy, if you ever read this (which I doubt you ever will) I want to meet you. I play sports so maybe I have a chance too. But for real, I want to meet you. 
- Zach B


7 comments:

  1. it seems as though you have an unhealthy obssesion. you might want to talk to a psycologist.

    -chef boyardee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I now know the whole story so thanks for filling me in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think that this is ridiculous. I mean really? 72 days? COme on, Kim.

    -Frito Bandito

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very important event. I'm so glad you realize the gravity of the choices she's made and still support her. Really. It's touching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, a 72 day relationship is pretty sad.

    Minji Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simmer down GUZMAN. SHE IS MINE. AND ONLY MINE. And its not an unhealthy obsession. It is a healthy obsession.
    -Zach B

    ReplyDelete