Friday, September 30, 2011

Back to the Good Ol' Days

Do you remember the days when you didn’t have to go to school? When everything was easy, you could nap all day, and poop your pants whenever? Well Disney is giving everyone a blast to the past. Lion King is coming back in 3-D, promising an experience that will blow you away. And oh baby it will. Personally, I love Lion King. And I believe that putting it in 3-D would be so much fun to go see.
                It’s pretty obvious that Disney is doing this to make more money, but since Lion King is such a classic, I honestly don’t care. I think this movie is going to be fun to go see with friends and even with your family! And I mean come on, who doesn’t love Simon and Pumba? So you should go see it, and invite all of your friends! I know I will.

-Zach Benayoun

1 comment:

  1. *Timon, not Simon.. and yes the movie is awesome in 3D

    Everlast

    ReplyDelete