Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye

For all you peeps who have been enjoying my blog, I am very sorry to say but this will be my final blog. It has been a lot of fun writing for you all and maybe I will be back sometime in the future. I still love Kim Kardashian, Emma Watson, and Katy Perry. You three are my idols. And I will meet you 3 one day.
I know it is going to be tough to say goodbye so here are a few good songs to listen to when you are in chronic depression from not being able to read a new blog from me every week:
With or Without You- U2
It's So Hard To Say Goodbye- Boyz II Men
When I'm Gone- Eminem
Say Goodbye- Chris Brown

Just listen to those and you will feel better, I promise. Also, look on the bright side, the NBA season is now going to happen and Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza is coming up, so hopefully it will take your mind off of things for a while. I hope everyone survives in this dark time.

Signing off,
Zach B

P.S. : Kim Kardashian, Emma Watson, and Katy Perry, I really really still want to meet you. Hmu anytime.

1 comment: